Monday, August 30, 2010

New Look

Hello Everyone!

I see that you've visited the blog with its new coat of paint. What do you think?

My brother-in-law, Adam, is working on transforming the basic but tolerable template my blog was encased in into something quite fabulous.

Adam has taken really good direction in designing this blog. I bet this is because I am conveying what I want the blog to look like in such straight forward graphical arts terms, like, "pretty, girly flowers" and "cute lettering, but not like handwriting."

This, and the fact that my posts are always so superbly edited and never show signs of my lack of planning, should mean that the blog would be operating 24/7. Practically running itself.

Alas, this is not the case. Because the plans are to make the blog even more swanky in the near future, my posting will be a little irregular. This is mostly because I am using all of my remaining weekday brain cells to figure out the future swankiness. To offer you the best possible blog, I need a fortnight or two to work out the visual kinks and to get my footing into the new, yet unnamed facets that will slowly make their way onto this stage.

Translation: The site's gonna be under construction and such for the next few weeks, so things will be weird.

Posting will be 3-4 times a week, and not at the usual time. However, the blog will start becoming more interactive--so keep an eye out for that. I plan to get back to full speed very soon, since writing up blog posts is the most fun I have wearing my reading glasses.

In the meantime, to ensure that you won't miss a blog post, it may be easier for you to follow me through something like Google reader, or some other media that keeps track of blogs for you. (For those of you unfamiliar with Google reader, you just sign up with any e-mail address you already have. It's quite nice. You can access it here).

Thanks for your patience during the changes. I look forward to unveiling new features and awesomeness very soon!

2 comments:

  1. can't wait to see how it turns out! I'm sure it will be fabulous :)
    xx fallon

    ReplyDelete