Wednesday, February 23, 2011

30 for 30, Days 22 and 23: Winter White and...Wednesday

Thanks for allowing me a temporary delay in getting this 30 for 30 thang all updated. Life comes up sometimes and gets in the way of creative and wallet-friendly challenges.

Here's yesterday's outfit du'jour*.

Outfit In Theory.


The gray cardigan, the white button up, the white skirt and the tan heels are all part of my 30 for 30, but the necklace was my grandma's (as is, upon further examination, a whole bunch of my jewelry).

Outfit In Practice.


This was not a very practical winter outfit, and, in fact, I didn't wear it for part of the day (doing heavy lifting). But it looks good. I'm sure it would look better if my legs were more tan, but hey, they're shaved. That's a victory.

Here's today's look:

Outfit In Theory.


The green jacket, the white blouse, the jeans, and the red heels are all part of my 30 for 30 swag, while the coral scarf is an extra item to give the look a little somethin' somethin'.

Outfit In Practice.


Comfy, easy, and it feels like I've worn this before in this challenge. But I checked and I haven't. I just own a lot of green.

Has a certain color taken over your closet?


*I took Spanish in high school, of which I don't remember a lot. I make no promises to ever put the correct French phrase or spelling. I also do not promise to stop.

.

2 comments:

  1. You're adorable. That first outfit is so very sweet and ladylike, you're definitely rocking the all-neutrals look!

    The second one is lots of fun and so very pretty with the green and coral combination. You look awesome!

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love love love your first outfit! It's so feminine and pretty! I think more women should embrace white in winter! Your second outfit is a color scheme I'm noticing more which is totally rad! (pink-and-green reminds me of the 80s!) I lost trAck of you, so my easy fix is becoming a new follower!
    Come check out my 30! Jen Hemming and Hawing Again

    ReplyDelete