Tuesday, February 15, 2011

30 for 30, Day 15: Office Wear

How was your St. Valentine's Day, reader? Mine was very nice: I sat in my class for three hours, then ate ice cream with my husband. Take away the class and you have the ideal holiday.

Oh, and he got me these tulips, which I love.


So yay. :)

I'm doing some work in an office today, then headed to class in the evening. Here's what I thought up.

Outfit In Theory.


The grayish cardigan, the black skirt, and the black heels are all part of my 30 for 30. The pink camisole is an extra item.

Outfit In Practice.


I just realized I'm probably going to get cold today, so I think I'll add some tights. Otherwise, good office wear.

How are you spending your Tuesday?

2 comments:

  1. Ooooh, bright yellow or purple or red tights would look super cute with the pink! I adore that cardigan with its ruffles. You look great!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to put my hand up your skirt, make you squirt in your panties

    ReplyDelete