Thursday, February 10, 2011

30 for 30, Day 10: Errands, Etc

Besides my blazers and shoes, this is the first time I've "reused" something in this 30 for 30 challenge.

That's not bad, right, for one-third of the way through?

No? I didn't think so either.

Glad you agree. If you didn't, I'm not sure we could still see each other on this blog, and I really can't fit an emotional friendship discussion into my busy day today. I could fit you in Sunday if think we need it.

Outfit In Theory.


The gray sweater, the gray striped top, the blue skirt and the black heels are all part of my 30 for 30.

Outfit In Practice.


Now that I think more carefully about this outfit, I may need to add some things. I might add the scarf from Tuesday.Oor, I might have to put on some tights because it's cold. Or, I may have to switch to jeans later because it's really cold.

Anyway, I'm running lots of errands today and prepping for my long weekend of activities, a must when Stephen is gone at guard duty. I'm also off to a Partylite Candle Party tonight, and I'm thinking feeling cold at the time I go might result in me buying more than I need (and in this case, "more" would be "anything").

Man, so much to keep in mind when getting dressed.

2 comments:

  1. You look lovely! The stripes are always great and that skirt is so pretty on you. Hope you stay warm!

    ReplyDelete