Wednesday, February 16, 2011

30 for 30, Day 16: Rain Ready

So, I know that we were expecting the rain, but given the weather lately, it still feels like it came out of nowhere. Now we are experiencing Fresno's true winter.

Since I'll be out running errands and heading to class this evening, I need to find something in my 30 for 30 that will work well in water.

Outfit In Theory.


The blue button up, the skinny jeans, and the black boots are all part of my 30 for 30.

Outfit In Practice.


I know it only looks like I'm adding a belt and a ring, but as soon as I have to step out of the house, I'm going to add an extra sweater.

And a coat. And maybe a poncho. I get really cold, OK?

Keep dry today!

.

1 comment:

  1. I love the low slung belt on you! I could never pull that off. Hope you stay dry and warm!

    ReplyDelete