Thursday, February 17, 2011

30 for 30, Day 17: Going Green

It looks like the rain has cleared up a bit, so today is all about keeping warm on those days that look sunny but are deceivingly cold.

I know you know what I'm talking about.

Outfit In Theory.


The army green striped top, the green cardigan, the jeans, and the khaki heels are all part of my 30 for 30.

Outfit In Practice.


I normally wouldn't have put these two tops together, but I feel like I am now at the point of the challenge where I am running out of options. Somehow, it works.

Oh, I wanted to share something I saw on the way to school (in the rain) yesterday:



The editor side of me smiled, then shook my head in disgust. I don't know what a "forgien" car is, but I don't think I want to know.

For shame, Al. For shame.

.

2 comments:

  1. Those tops definitely go together! The army green is more of a neutral but in most cases, different shades of the same color work well together.

    And that sign...oh dear...

    ReplyDelete
  2. It totally works! :)

    agentsuperstar-youarehere.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete