Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Day 27, 28 and 29: Cooling (er, Slowing) Down

I am nearing the end of this 30 for 30, and I have to say that I am kinda glad. I miss my other clothes. This was a great experience in frugality and working with what I already own, and I'll have some very insightful reflections tomorrow with my last outfit post, but I am ready to blog about other things again. I hope you are too.

You are? Oh good. We can still be friends then.*

On to the clothes.

Sunday's Outfit In Theory.


The black cardigan, the blue skirt, and the black boots are all part of my 30 for 30 while the tights are extra and the purple is a color pop that I really needed on Sunday. You know, to deal with the lack of snow that was promised by deceitful weathermen.

Sunday's Outfit In Practice.


Boom. Sunday done.

Monday's Outfit In Theory.


The blue button up, the gray paper bag skirt, and the camel boots are all part of my 30 for 30, while the nylons are to keep me from freezing to death.**

Monday's Outfit In Practice.


This shirt is really comfy. I think when this challenge is over that I will wear it everyday for a week.

With jeans.

And slippers.

And occasionally substituting a sweatshirt.

Today's Outfit In Theory.


The brown shirt, the orange cardigan, the jeans, and the khaki heels are all part of my 30 for 30, while the necklace was a gift.

Today's Outfit In Practice.


I like the look, in general. I like my necklace. I felt extremely tall today.

Um. Yeah.

...

How did you feel today?


*I feel like I have been saying that a lot lately. I want you to know that our friendship isn't really in any danger. I am just running low on catch phrases.

**Excessive exaggeration will also return with posts not concerning clothing. Hurray!

.

No comments:

Post a Comment