So, remember when I told you guys I was definitely not perfect?
Me and my blog here have been imperfect in very different ways. Me, I am neglecting my laundry RIGHT NOW. My blog, though, has been neglecting to man-up and share the wonderful comments you all have left for me with me.
Deal with it blog. Those belong to both of us.
I gave my blog a stern talking-to and made it sit in the corner for five minutes to think about what it has done. Now we're best friends.
I have now, finally, fixed the comment problem. And, I have discovered that Heather from A Warrior Surviving Life has nominated me for a Stylish Blogger Award. I feel quite undeserving at the moment, but I am super thankful that she thought of me!
So, now I have the job of sharing 7 things about myself. Eh-hem:
1. I really like to cook. Like, Stepford Wife status.
2. I have a weird and unnatural devotion to a room filled with candlelight.
3. Upon organizing my closet, I realized I don't own anything yellow.
4. My favorite personal features are my eyes and my hands.
5. My secret indulgence is eating sea salt and vinegar potato chips with Nutella while shamefully hiding in my pantry.
6. I am afraid of dogs. I am fairly certain your dog will not be the one to cure me.
7. Um...I'm neglecting my laundry....
And, tag, you're it! (a.k.a. It would be cool if you want to play, but here are 15 blogs that are all really different that I like)
Cable Car Couture
Little Reminders of Love
A Working Mom's Closet
I Heart Fresno
The Eyes Have It
Better Off Wed
How About Orange
The Beginning of a New Chapter
Breakfast at Gigi's
Just A Dream