Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Turkey in the Wine

So it's been a while since I've taken to sitting down and writing about what's up in my little world. Can I blame it on a subdued state since Turkey Day? The continued job hunting and researching? Write it off to too much baking?

...

...

Um, I'm going to stop writing excuses now, because you might not find it in your wonderful hearts to forgive me for A) neglecting the stupendous connection between us that is this blog, and B) being annoying.

My Thanksgiving was good. How was yours? Did you eat more than necessary, as is now expected of you until New Year's? I did! And what did I do after that?

Why, I went wine tasting, of course! Nothing quite tops off the Thanksgiving weekend like drinking the equivalent of five glasses of wine whilst being chauffeured around an unfamiliar city.

Want proof? OK! Here's our loot.


And here's some pictures from our wine tasting trip to Paso Robles, which was a birthday surprise for Stephen's cousin, Nick.











Since you are such sweet blog readers, I'll share a little sweet treat with you: a picture of the raspberry-marbled cheesecakes I made for Thanksgiving.



Happy eating!

No comments:

Post a Comment