Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Wednesday Latest

So here's what's up with me lately:

I am currently researching some new career options. I am not yet going to elaborate on them on the blog, other than to say they seem like they use a lot of my writing and researching skills, and fit with my lifestyle. I will say that when I am comfortable and confident enough that they are the right fit for me that I will share more. Until then, you can pretend I'm doing something crazy, like underwater sea urchin hunting, synchronized sky diving. Whatever blows your skirt up.

With my increased amount of free time, I have been able to catch up more with friends and acquaintances. This is something I didn't make as much time for as I should have while I was working, and I hope I can continue to maintain this reconnecting after I figure the career stuff out.

Also while I figure out career stuff, I am embracing the holiday spirit by baking pretty much everything in my repertoire, and then some. Do you have a holiday party coming up? Want to give some yummy gifts out to friends? Need some sweetness in your life (like as a hidden midnight snack)? Give me a call or shoot me an e-mail and maybe I can make something for your holiday that will brighten your spirits and fill your tummy. Win-win.

I appreciate your patience as I figure out my life alongside figuring out when the heck I will get my blog to the spot that I want it.* I truly want to dedicate more time to the blog, both because I enjoy it and because it deserves more attention. I so appreciate when people tell me that they enjoy reading my blog, or let me know that they miss it when I don't post something new. It means more than you could know to hear that encouragement.

New things coming my way from all angles. I want to know: what is new with you? Are you going through any big career, education or life transitions?



*Art imitating life?

2 comments:

  1. Jenn,
    Hey I hope you work out the career thing. I actually just started a public relations postion at a drug and alcohol rehabilatation center. So I'm excited. Job hunting is very tough, I know. But I know you have to smarts and talent to succeed in whatever you choose. Sometimes you just got relax and let it come to you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carrie,
    Thanks for the encouragement and advice, and congratulations on the new job! You will be a great fit to their public relations team.

    ReplyDelete