Monday, October 18, 2010

This Is Why We Handwash Everything

I am now holding in my hand the third item to be broken beyond use after taking a round in our apartment's dishwasher.

We've seen mostly glasses meet their demise in this machine, but I don't think it is really that discriminating.

You know, because I'm sure the dishwasher thinks about what dish to take down each washing.

A couple months after getting married, we needed to get some cereal bowls. The soup bowls just weren't cutting it. (It was frustrating dipping a spoon into a bowl that can only get one Cheerio level deep.) When we ended up buying six bowls, I wasn't sure if I should get a replacement bowl after one chipped pretty quickly.

Now all of the bowls are chipped, courtesy of the dishwasher.

It's set on normal wash (which I assume means normal agitation level, too); any recommendations to fix the machine?

No comments:

Post a Comment